AJR AUH-II Ultrasonic Hardness Tester
AJR AUH-II portable ultrasonic hardness tester is a intelligent
hardness measuring instrument. Compare with normal hardness testing
device, AUH-II portable ultrasonic hardness tester adopt Ultrasonic
Contact Impedance (UCI) technology and Automatic Stabilization and
Compensation (ZSC) technology. AUH-II can be used in a broad
variety of metals with a wide measuring range and high accuracy.
AJR AUH-II also has no damage for the testing surface. The ZSC
technology also solves the traditional ultrasonic portable hardness
unstable problem because of the environment and human factor.
AJR AUH-II model machine allows for the testing of highly sensitive
on finished parts that previously could not be tested in an
operational setting. The non-destructive (NDT) feature of AJR
AUH-II allow the operator to accurately test parts without causing
physical or structural damage that would normally lead to disposal
or refinish of operators part. This translates into less scrap
parts/ lower mfg costs due to necessary inspections. AJR AUH-II
ultrasonic hardness tester can make measurement on any shape metal
with any size like flat, round, thin or large surfaces. Accurate
measurements of steel, cast steel, alloy steel, aluminum, brass,
bronze and copper are easily attained with this compact instrument.
- Automatic Stabilization and Compensation (ZSC) technology ensure
the machine high accuracy characteristic. Machine confirms to
ASTM-A1038-05, DIN 50159-1, JB/T9377-2010
- Broad application like: wheel gear, bearings, various metal
coating, metal sheet, metal thin board, small and shaped work
piece, immovable work piece, Cylindrical strike needle, motor parts
and various mould.
- ZSC technology insures the measurement more accurate.
- It mainly measure HRC hardness. But the machine can converse the
value among HB, HRC and HV hardness scales.
- There is no need to change probe for various material with various
shape. Calibrate on a small standard of testing material standards,
the machine can measure same material.
- Non destructive to the work piece. Stable performance.
- Rechargeable battery can keep machine work long time.
- Auto-check function of probe to main machine.
- Machine can get a average value on the uneven hardness value
- Probe can make measurement with any angle.
- High accurate and durable probe.
- Optional printer can make data record.
- Optional support stand can increase testing speed of small work
- Light, portable and easy operation
Ultrasonic Hardness Tester
8—20 N ±1N (Force can be adjusted according to testing condition)
HV:100～999; HRC:10～80; HB:100～550
HV:±3%HV; HRC:±1.5HRC; HB:±3%HB
136° Vickers Diamond Indenter
Material Surface Roughness
Ra=3.2 is better
Minimum Material Size
5×5mm，1mm Thickness. Thickness less than 3mm material should be
coupling on the big platform with oil
LCD display HRC value
Temperature:-10℃~50℃; Humidity: 30%~80%R.H
AC220V±10% 50/60HZ DC 5V
Approximately 300g（Without probe）
AJR AUH-II Main Machine
Probe Connection Cable